Pursuant to Article 12 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR” or “Regulation”), and in general in observance of the principle of transparency provided by the Regulation, we provide the following information regarding the processing of personal data.
- THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller (or rather the subject who determines the purposes and methods with which the personal data is processed) is CAVIT S.C., with registered offices in 38123 Trento, via Dal Ponte, 31 – F.R. Ravina, VAT number 00107940223, telephone number 0461-381711
- WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The following data categories will be subject to processing:
1) personal data, general information, address and other contact details, tax code;
2) data relating to training, professional data, and those relating to skills (also following psycho-aptitude interviews)
3) data suitable for detecting heath conditions
- Why do we process your data? PURPOSE
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the selection and evaluation of personnel or to propose job offers consistent with your professional profile.
- On what basis do we process your data?
Given that all processing purposes are attributable to the possible establishment of the employment relationship, the legal basis is the adoption of pre-contractual measures.
- How do we process your data?
Processing will be carried out using manual and automated systems and only by subjects authorised by law to carry out these tasks. Adequate measures will also be used in the processing process to guarantee the confidentiality of the data and to prevent access to the same by unauthorised third parties.
- How long do we store your data?
The data collected will be stored for a period not exceeding six months starting from the conclusion of the selection procedure or from the sending of the CV.
If you have given specific consent, we will store your data for a maximum period of 24 months from the conclusion of the selection procedure or from the sending of the CV.
- To whom will we communicate your data? Who will be able to access your data?
For the purposes referred to in Article 2, you data may be accessible to:
– subjects that offer IT system/software management services;
– subjects that provide legal/tax consulting services;
All data collected and processed may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes specified above, to consulting service providers connected with staff selection. Personal data will not be disclosed.
- Where will we process your data?
The activity takes place on European territory and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
- What are YOUR RIGHTS?
The Data Controller has the obligation to respond to your requests to know how and why your data is processed; to correct incorrect data, integrate incomplete data, and update data; if you require, to delete data and limit processing; to provide your personal data in a commonly used and readable electronic format or to send your data to another Data Controller that you indicate.
- How can you exercise your rights?
If you need to contact us specifically regarding your protection of personal data or to exercise the rights indicated, send an e-mail to: email@example.com to which you are kindly requested to address any requests.
- Who can you contact in case of our shortcomings?
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, Piazza Venezia 11, 00187, Rome (RM), firstname.lastname@example.org , www.garanteprivacy.it