- 1 Kg spinach
- 6 dry bread rolls
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp flour
- Soak the six bread rolls and in the meantime cook the spinach in lightly salted water; once cooked squeeze it out and chop finely.
- Add the spinach to the dry bread and add the eggs and flour. If the mixture is too wet, add some breadcrumbs.
- Heat the water and add salt.
- When the water boils add spoonfuls of the mixture, when the gnocchi float drain them and quickly heat them with the butter and sage.
- Serve with the melted butter and grated parmesan.